Current Policies in Regard to COVID-19
We here at Wolff’s are following the news along with all of you, and we know that things are changing by the day, by the hour sometimes! We are committed to staying open and remaining a place of convenience, comfort, and care for our community. In order to accomplish this to the best of our ability, while staying as safe as possible for customers and staff alike, we have instituted the following policies and procedures:
- Effective April 20, all people entering the store are required by law to wear a mask or face covering.
- We are disinfecting cart handles, tables, counters, cold case handles, doorknobs, and other frequently-touched surfaces regularly throughout the day.
- Our staff is careful to wash their hands as often as possible and use disposable gloves where appropriate.
- We have discontinued openly sampling any food in our store until further notice.
- We are asking customers to respect 6 foot distancing throughout the store.
- All three of our inside registers will be OPEN, to decrease the amount of time customers have to stand in a line. We also marked 6-foot spaces between customers so that we can all continue to practice our social distancing in the checkout line. We have installed plexiglass barriers between the cashier and customers.
- Our outside registers are OPEN, so Garden Center customers do not have to walk through the store unnecessarily.
- Curbside pickup is available for all grocery items.
HOURS: Please note our reduced hours, from 9am-4pm. We will be closed Tuesdays until further notice.
- Wolff’s will be CLOSED on Tuesdays for the foreseeable future. This will allow our team members to get a much-needed break. We will continue to be OPEN all other days from 9-4, with the hour of 8-9am reserved for seniors and immunocompromised shoppers.
- Closing at 4pm allows us to streamline our staffing, so that we can get all customers through our store as quickly and safely as possible.
- We still invite our most vulnerable customers to come in and shop between 8-9 AM. This hour will be reserved for seniors and immunocompromised individuals.
Credit Cards Preferred
We are asking customers to please use credit cards whenever possible to limit the amount of cash changing hands.
Limit Your Trips
We ask that you please plan your shopping trips so as to limit how many times you stop in our market. If possible, please aim to get as much as you need for at least one week at a time.
- There is a 10% fee for all curbside orders.
- When placing a curbside order, please plan for a 3-day turn-around time. If you call at a high-volume time, we may need to take your name and ask if we can call you back to take your order.
- Please try to limit your curbside orders to ONE PER WEEK.
- Once your order is processed, if you must make an add-on, we will need to process the request as a NEW and separate order.
- Visit our price lists to help in compiling your shopping list. Please call us at 610-566-1680 to place your order.
Thank you for bearing with us through these difficult times. We really want to be as responsible and safe as possible as we stay open for our community. Your cooperation will help us do that.