Planning Your Holidays with Wolff’s Apple House
How They’re Raised:
-Turkeys raised in Lancaster County on a family-run turkey farm
-Free Range, NO growth hormones, NO preservatives
-Fresh turkeys (never frozen)
Pricing & Info:
– Available in 2 lb. increments from 12-30 lbs.
– Cleaned, bagged, boxed and ready to cook.
– Whole turkeys are $4.39/lb, $30 deposit required at time of order
– Breast $6.59/lb, $20 deposit required at time of order
– A limited number are still available even though our deadline has passed. Call for availability (610) 566-1680
– Pickup days are Tuesday, November 22 and Wednesday, November 23 (closed Thanksgiving Day)
Thanksgiving Baked Goods
Tuesday: 10:00 – 6:00 PM
Wednesday: 10:00 – 6:00 PM
Wolff’s will be closed on Thanksgiving Day, Thursday Nov. 24th!
Turkeys, pies and baked goods are available for your Christmas meal! Check back for pricing and details.
Holiday Pies & Baked Goods
Get into the holiday spirit as you select your Christmas tree with a FREE cup of Wolff’s hot mulled cider!
About our Christmas Trees
Our seven varieties of hardy, aromatic Christmas trees come from two Pennsylvania farms.
- Colorado Blue Spruce have an appealing blue luster, elegant shape, good needle retention and aromatic evergreen scent. They have VERY sturdy branches for heavy ornaments. They are prickly, so they are not ideal if you have young children.
- Douglas Firs have the classic Christmas tree shape and aroma and offer an excellent value.
- Concolor Firs, with their beautiful long-needle shape and pleasant citrus aroma, offer a unique variation on the traditional tree.
- Fraser Firs, our premier trees, are renowned for their aroma, fullness, needle retention and strong branches that support heavier ornaments.
- Mediterranean Silver Firs have appealing two-tone needles with a dark silvery-green underside. These needles radiate out from the stem, and if the tree is kept watered, it will retain its needles for a very long time! This fir’s strong branches can hold heavy ornaments.
- Nordmann Fir are the best choice for anyone with allergies because they have very little fragrance. Their strong, symmetrical branches are perfect for large or heavy ornaments. They have beautiful, soft, shiny green needles that are naturally waxy to prevent drying. This means that Nordmann Firs have excellent needle retention!
- Blue Alpine, “with their distinctive ‘Balsam-like’ appearance & aroma, and superior needle retention. Their branches have an appealing blue luster with a silver underside to the needles… giving a noticeable “flash” of white throughout.”
All of these trees start at $29 and up.
These trees are freshly cut to bring you long-lasting color and fragrance throughout the holiday season. We know this because we know our Christmas tree farmers!
Hill View Christmas Tree Farm in Middleburg, PA and Hill Farm in Lehighton, PA have been supplying our trees for many years. We know exactly when the trees are cut and have learned that these tree farmers delay cutting as long as possible so they can bring you the freshest trees. Newly-cut trees keep arriving from Hill View Christmas Tree Farm and Hill Farm throughout the season.
We are proud to work with these well-established, award-winning farms.
- Hill Farm has been growing premium quality trees since 1938.
- The official 2001 White House Christmas tree came from Hill View Farm!
- In 2000, Hill View Christmas trees were grand champions in the National Christmas Tree contest.
Selecting the Perfect Tree
When you purchase a tree, choose a fresh-cut variety (fir and pine make the best Christmas trees). All of our trees are freshly-cut locally. Other stores sometimes sell trees that have been dyed at the farm before they are cut to give the illusion of freshness!
Please do NOT test a tree’s freshness by pulling and bending the needles, bouncing the butt of the tree on the ground to see if needles fall off or snapping small branches off. This does not always provide a clear indication of freshness and it can destroy the tree’s present appearance for others who visit the lot. Our staff is happy to assist you with finding the best tree for your holiday décor.
See our “Caring for Your Tree” blog article for more info on setting up your new tree and keep it looking its best all season long!