Part Time Watering Specialist:
We are looking for someone with early morning and/or afternoon availability to water plants in our garden center. This is a great job for someone who works well independently and enjoys being outside. Hours vary seasonally.
Spring Hiring Campaign
Hiring Info & Criteria
We highly value the people in our community – our customers, employees and potential employees! Because of this, we ask that all candidates submit applications in person. Please take a moment to review our community commitment page to learn more about our values and mission.
Criteria for Student Job Applicants:
We often hire students who can work year round, but we also hire seasonally for our Garden Center and Produce departments
We require students to work during the school year. Candidates must be able to work at least one weekend day and two weekdays (after school) during the school year. This is not just a summer job, though we may consider some candidates for seasonal work.
Summer: Must have availability daily from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
School Year: Must be available weekends and after school. (Note: spring, summer, and fall are VERY busy times for us—we prefer that students seeking employment can work at least April to October, if not more.)
Criteria for all candidates:
- Must be at least 14 years of age.
- Must be available April to October; ability to work year-round is a plus.
- Must have good people skills.
- Must submit application in person at our store.
No matter what position you are interested in, each REQUIRES:
- An ability to lift moderate weight
- A cheerful and friendly attitude
- An ability to work cooperatively with others
- A high energy level and desire to stay busy