Every spring, we hire enthusiastic people with a passion for local produce and serving their community. We typically hire adults and students each spring. We begin accepting employment applications in March.
After the spring hiring, we will accept applications on a case-by-case basis. All applicants must be available weekdays and weekends throughout the summer and for some weekday hours throughout the school year.
We highly value the people in our community – our customers, employees and potential employees! Because of this, we ask that all candidates submit applications in person. Please take a moment to review our community commitment page to learn more about our values and mission.
Criteria for Hiring Students:
- We primarily hire high school students who can work all year. We may consider college students if they commute to a local college and can work year-round.
- We require hours during the school year. Candidates must be able to work at least one weekend day and two weekdays (after school) during the school year. This is not just a summer job.
- Summer: Must have availability daily from 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- School Year: Must be available weekends & after school.
Criteria for all Candidates:
- Must be available year-round.
- Must have good people skills.
- Must submit application in person at our store.
No matter what position you are interested in, each REQUIRES
- an ability to lift moderate weight
- a cheerful & friendly attitude
- an ability to work cooperatively with others
- a high energy level, desire to stay busy
Positions Currently Available (posted 3/9/17):
1) Store sales clerk (Students):
During the school year, hours are anytime on weekends and from 3-7 p.m. after school during the week. All hours June through August.
2) Store sales clerk (Full-time/part-time)
Hours in the time frame of M-F 8/9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Flexibility in being able to work weekends is recommended. It is a year-round position but summer hours are flexible.
3) Kitchen: Prep cook (Full-time/part-time)
This position requires knife skills and basic cooking principles but does not require any formal culinary training. Hours fall within the time frame of M-F 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
4) Plants: Sales/cashier (Full-time/part-time)
We are looking for people who can work both weekends and weekdays from April-June. This position is SEASONAL and will not continue after plant season has ended. We are looking for sellers & cashiers. Must have some plant knowledge and great customer service skills.