Join Our Team!
Every spring, we hire enthusiastic adults and students with a passion for local produce and serving their community. We begin accepting employment applications in March.
After the spring hiring, we will accept applications on a case-by-case basis. All applicants must be available weekdays and weekends throughout the summer and for some weekday hours throughout the school year.
We highly value the people in our community – our customers, employees and potential employees! Because of this, we ask that all candidates submit applications in person. Please take a moment to review our community commitment page to learn more about our values and mission.
Current Opportunities (Published 12/15/2017)
Sales Floor Manager
Click Here to View Job Description
Criteria for Hiring Students:
- We primarily hire high school students who can work all year. We may consider college students if they commute to a local college and can work year-round.
- We require hours during the school year. Candidates must be able to work at least one weekend day and two weekdays (after school) during the school year. This is not just a summer job.
- Summer: Must have availability daily from 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- School Year: Must be available weekends & after school.
Criteria for all Candidates:
- Must be available year-round.
- Must have good people skills.
- Must submit application in person at our store.
No matter what position you are interested in, each REQUIRES:
- An ability to lift moderate weight
- A cheerful & friendly attitude
- An ability to work cooperatively with others
- A high energy level & desire to stay busy