Join Our Team!
We are looking for a prep cook to work in our kitchen! Applicants should be energetic, friendly, and willing to learn. Prior kitchen experience a plus but not necessary. This job requires moderate to heavy lifting and the ability to stay on your feet all day. We need people who are available Monday through Friday, 30-40 hours a week.
We highly value the people in our community – our customers, employees and potential employees! Because of this, we ask that all candidates submit applications in person. Please take a moment to review our community commitment page to learn more about our values and mission.
Criteria for Hiring Students:
- We primarily hire high school students who can work all year. We may consider college students if they commute to a local college and can work year-round.
- We require hours during the school year. Candidates must be able to work at least one weekend day and two weekdays (after school) during the school year. This is not just a summer job.
- Summer: Must have availability daily from 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- School Year: Must be available weekends & after school.
Criteria for all Candidates:
- Must be available year-round.
- Must have good people skills.
- Must submit application in person at our store.
No matter what position you are interested in, each REQUIRES:
- An ability to lift moderate weight
- A cheerful & friendly attitude
- An ability to work cooperatively with others
- A high energy level & desire to stay busy
Every spring, we hire enthusiastic adults and students with a passion for local produce and serving their community. We begin accepting employment applications in March.
After the spring hiring, we will accept applications on a case-by-case basis. All applicants must be available weekdays and weekends throughout the summer and for some weekday hours throughout the school year.