A delicious, healthy salad recipe using early spring produce!
Strawberry Radish Salad with Orange Avocado Dressing
Author: Wolff's Apple House
Serves: 4 servings
- 5 scallions, roughly chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 cup fresh-squeezed orange juice
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 bag of spring mix (1/3 pound)
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 5-6 Radishes, very thinly sliced (Sub. radishes with raw beets, raw carrots, or raw asparagus)
- Dressing: Puree avocado, scallions, orange juice, salt & pepper in a food processor until smooth.
- Use a mandolin, or a knife, to slice the radishes very thinly. Note: You can substitute with sliced raw beets, raw carrots or raw asparagus (slice into ribbons using a vegetable peeler!)
- Toss salad greens, strawberries and asparagus together
- Plate salad & drizzle with desired amount of dressing