A light, refreshing salad that is perfect for summer, when cucumbers are in season and at their flavor peak!
Cucumber Feta Salad
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
- ¼ tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- 1 ½ cups cucumber, seeded, peeled and cubed
- ¾ cup red onion, minced
- 3 Tbs. fresh mint, chopped
- 3 Tbs. fresh dill, chopped
- Combine feta cheese, lemon juice, and pepper. Partially mash with fork.
- Add cucumber, onion, mint, and dill.
- Add salt to taste, and serve with chips or crackers if desired.