This salad is a taste of summer, pure and simple. You’ll want to make it every year, as soon as peaches are ripe!Print
Cucumber Peach Salad
- Yield: 3-4 1x
- 1 cucumber
- 1 peach
- 1/4 vinegar (cider or balsamic)
- 3 basil leaves
- A dash of salt and pepper
- Slice the cucumber into disks. Keep the peel on for extra flavor and texture.
- Slice and pit the peach. You can chop it into small pieces or keep the peach slices in a half-moon shape. (I like the taste and texture of the peel, but this is optional.)
- Chop the basil.
- Toss these in a medium-sized bowl with vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper.