The name says it all! For this Easy Cheesy Vegetable Casserole, prep the veggies ahead of time for a quick, pop-in-the-oven dinner.Print
Easy Cheesy Vegetable Casserole
- 1 large green pepper (or 2 medium)
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 2 medium/small zucchini
- 1 large sweet onion
- ½ tsp sea salt (or more, to taste)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 3 tbsp grated parmesan
- Pre-heat oven to 350°.
- Finely chop onion, add a pinch of the salt & sauté over medium heat in olive oil until softened (should be translucent.)
- Roughly chop the pepper, tomato & zucchini
- In a baking dish, toss the onion & olive oil sauté & the remainder of the salt in with the other veggies, making sure that everything is well-mixed.
- Top with the shredded mozzarella and then sprinkle the parmesan on top
- Bake for about 25 minutes.