This fruit salsa comes to us courtesy of customer Jennifer Graham Day! It’s so easy and delicious.Print
A happy customer posted this recipe on our Facebook page. We tried it… and it’s delicious!
- Category: Salsa
- 2 Apples
- 2 Kiwifruit
- 1 pkg. Strawberries
- 1 small bag frozen mixed berries, optional
- 1–2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Dice apples, kiwis, strawberries, and frozen berries if using.
- Mix with the brown sugar and a few squirts of lemon juice.
- Cover and refrigerate for about an hour, then serve with Cinnamon Pita Chips… Enjoy!