Lisa McWaters, our Grocery Manager, brought this bean salsa family recipe in for us to try, and we all went crazy for it! Try it at your next cookout for a refreshingly sweet-tangy side!
- 1 can (14 oz) pinto beans, drained
- 1 can (14 oz) black-eyed peas, drained
- 1 can (14 oz) black beans, drained
- 1 can (14 oz) corn, drained (or 2 cups fresh or frozen corn)
- 1 small jar diced pimento, drained
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 1 medium orange pepper, diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
Bring to boil in a saucepan:
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- Pour boiled mixture over ingredients in bowl. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. DRAIN to serve with scoops or chips. Enjoy!