Fancy it up with your very own homemade Tapenade Verte ou Noire! It’s very easy yet impressive and elegant.Print
Tapenade Verte ou Noire
- 1 & 1/3 cups pitted olives (green or black, your choice, “gourmet” ones by US standards are best)
- As many capers as you want
- A bottle of anchovies (if you dare…I chose to skip this ingredient!)
- A spoonful of mustard
- A spoonful of olive oil
- Grind the olives, capers and anchovies in a mixer.
- Add the mustard and enough olive oil to create a good paste out of the olives.
- Serve on little slices of the best French baguette you can find.