What would Thanksgiving be without this? After making our family recipe, you will never want to buy jarred gravy again!
Author: Wolff Family
- Makes about 3½ Cups
- ¼ cup of Fat Drippings from the pan
- ¼ cup Flour
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- Pan Juices and Chicken Stock
- ½ cup chopped, cooked Giblets
- ¼ cup, or more, Cream
- Strain the juices from the roasted turkey pan. Separate the fat.
- Heat the fat drippings over low heat; mix in flour and salt.
- Heat and stir until bubbly.
- Slowly add pan juices and enough stock to make 2 cups, stirring constantly.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, for at least 5 minutes.
- Add the giblets.
- Slowly add the cream and stir constantly until heated through.
- Readjust seasoning to taste.