Are you trying to eat healthier and incorporate more fresh fruits and vegetables into your diet? Well, then we have some really good news for you!
We just launched our brand new Recipe of the Week program, where we’ll feature a few produce items on sale, coupled with all of the other ingredients you need and a print out of the recipe. If you forget to pick up the recipe, you can find it on the recipe page of our website. Plus, we encourage you to add your own favorite recipe to our website!
Every Tuesday from January-April, we send out an email newsletter with the produce specials for the week. Every Friday we send out a newsletter with the latest new and of course, the recipe of the week in case you missed it in the store. If you don’t get our newsletters already, be sure to scroll to the bottom of the page and sign up.
These recipes really are delicious and SO convenient!
Check out a few of them here:
- 4 small (plum) tomatoes, quartered
- 8 cloves garlic
- ½ red onion, sliced thinly
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Course sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup basil, chopped
- ½ pound rotini or fusili
- 2 zucchini and/or yellow squash, grated
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Zest from one lemon
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Arrange tomatoes on a pyrex baking dish, cut sides up along with whole garlic cloves and sliced red onion. Drizzle with oil; season with salt and pepper. Scatter 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese and 2 tablespoons basil evenly over top. Roast until tomatoes are juicy and bubbling, about 20 minutes; set aside.
- Meanwhile, bring large pot of salted water to boil. Add rotini and cook according to package directions until al dente. Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
- Grate zucchini and yellow squash. Add grated squash, lemon juice, lemon zest and remaining Parmesan cheese and basil to pasta. Toss and combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Top pasta with roasted tomatoes, garlic and onion and serve!
- 2 cups Yogurt
- 2 cups Granola
- 2 cups fresh berries (blueberries, strawberries hulled and sliced), and or/ other fruit such as bananas, peaches or mangos, peeled and sliced.
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 4 sprigs of fresh mint (optional)
- Line up 4 parfait, white wine, or other tall glasses.
- Place 2 large spoonfuls of yogurt into each glass and smooth surface.
- Place 2 large spoonfuls of granola overtop and smooth surface.
- Place 2 large spoonfuls of fruit overtop and smooth surface.
- Repeat the process, adding a bit of honey here and there, to taste.
- Finish with a sprig of fresh mint
- *Chop up the mint and stir it in to the parfait for a refreshing treat!