These sweet and salty tasty treats are a really special way to prepare our local Canter Hill bacon! Perfect bite-sized appetizers for your next get-together!
Author: Wolff's Apple House
- 1 package Canter Hill Bacon, thawed
- ½ cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut each bacon strip in half widthwise. Mix brown sugar and cinnamon in a shallow bowl. Coat the bacon strips in the sugar mixture and twist each one, then set on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until crisp. Let cool to room temperature and serve.