For anyone who loves a creamy veggie dip, here’s an honest-to-goodness, protein-packed, healthy version of it. Even your kids will like it! Perfect with every in-season veggie right now, like green and colored peppers, cucumbers, broccoli, and carrots!
Guilt-free, and easy too! Use a blender for that perfect silky-smooth consistency.Print
Seriously Guilt-free Veggie Dip
- Category: Dip
- 1 cup Silken tofu
- 6 ounces plain Greek Yogurt
- ¼ cup fresh dill, chopped
- ½ teaspoons salt, or more to taste
- Paprika (optional)
- Blend the tofu and yogurt in a blender until perfectly smooth.
- Mix in the dill and salt.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Before serving, adjust seasonings and sprinkle with paprika if desired.
- Keeps in the fridge for up to two weeks, and delicious with any veggie you can think of!