This sweet-tangy coleslaw uses greek yogurt and honey! The cilantro and lime add a nice kick. Use a mandolin or food processor for easy shredding of the vegetables. Makes about 4 cups.
- 2 cups purple cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups carrots, shredded
- 1 Tbs. cilantro, chopped
- 6 oz. container plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbs. honey
- juice of ½ a lime1 tsp salt
- black pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Adjust seasonings to taste. This slaw is great as a BBQ side, or try it as a burger topping!