Potato, Corn and Tomato Saute
Author: Side Dish
- 1 lb. small potatoes
- 2 ears fresh corn, cut off the cob
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp minced hot pepper (jalapeno, Thai chili, etc)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (halved)
- ⅓ cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup shaved parmesan cheese
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- Halve the potatoes and boil until tender (about 10 minutes). Drain.
- Bring a large, non-stick frying pan to medium/high heat.
- Add olive oil & coat pan.
- Add corn, garlic & hot pepper to pan and sauté for about 2 minutes.
- Add potatoes, tomatoes, and season with salt & pepper: Sauté 1 minute (to heat through).
- Plate & top with cheese & cilantro.