Wolff’s Own Peach Salsa goes with so much more than just tortilla chips! Here, use it as both marinade and taco topping for these shrimp tacos! Makes about 8 tacos… depending on how many shrimps you put in each.
Shrimp Tacos with Peach Salsa
- 1 lb med-lg shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 1 cup Wolff’s Own Peach Salsa
- 1 Tbs honey
- 1 Tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbs ketchup
- Shredded cabbage
- Grated cheddar cheese
- Cooked white or brown rice
- Soft taco-sized tortillas (wheat or corn)
- Marinate shrimp for 3 hours in refrigerator.
- Grill shrimp over medium-high heat until cooked through, about 5-6 minutes.
- Arrange rice, shrimp, cabbage, and cheese on tortillas. Top with the remaining peach salsa.