Delicious with locally-grown produce, local honey and yogurt from grass-fed Jersey cows.Print
Fresh Fruit, Yogurt and Granola Parfait
All these ingredients are available at our market! Try our locally sourced honey and yogurt from grass-fed jersey cows, granola and fruit!
- 2 cups Yogurt
- 2 cups Granola
- 2 cups fresh berries (blueberries, strawberries hulled and sliced), and or/ other fruit such as bananas, peaches or mangos, peeled and sliced.
- 4 Tablespoons of honey
- 4 Sprigs of fresh mint (optional)
- Line up 4 parfait, white wine, or other tall glasses.
- Place 2 large spoonfuls of yogurt into each glass and smooth surface.
- Place 2 large spoonfuls of granola overtop and smooth surface.
- Place 2 large spoonfuls of fruit overtop and smooth surface.
- Repeat the process, adding a bit of honey here and there, to taste.
- Finish with a sprig of fresh mint
- *Chop up the mint and stir it in to the parfait for a refreshing treat!