Grilled corn is amazing! You’ll love it in this fresh, flavorful salad. Best news: You can “grill” the corn on your stovetop!
Grilled Corn and Tomato Salad
- 4 ears husked corn, sliced from the cob
- 2 pounds fresh tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/8 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- salt and fresh black pepper to taste
- Melt butter in a sauté pan.
- Add corn and cook over high heat, stirring often until golden brown, about 5-7 minutes.
- Combine garlic, vinegar, salt and pepper and slowly whisk in the olive oil.
- In a bowl, combine tomatoes and corn.
- Pour the vinaigrette over all and toss to coat.