Make the most of locally grown cold-hardy produce with this delicious twist on a roasted vegetable recipe!
Parmesan Roasted Broccoli, Carrots and Potato
- 1 med/large head of broccoli (cut into medium florets)
- 3 medium-size golden potatoes (cut into ½ in chunks)
- 4 medium/large carrots (chopped into ⅓ in circles)
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp fresh ground black pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp grated parmesan
- Pre-heat oven to 400°. Toss all ingredients (except parmesan) to coat all veggies evenly with oil & spices. Pour into a baking dish (preferably a large glass or ceramic dish). Bake for about 15 minutes (stirring once at about 8 minutes). After 15 minutes, stir again, and then sprinkle parmesan over veggies. Continue baking for about 5 minutes.