Combine these simple ingredients for an easy, delightful winter meal or side!
Sauteed Broccoli & Tomato With Bacon & Parmesan
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 slices of bacon, cut into 1 in pieces
- 3 tbsp finely grated parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- In a large skillet cook bacon over medium heat, stirring frequently, until crisp.
- Remove bacon and set aside
- Add the broccoli, tomatoes, salt & pepper to skillet and sauté, stirring often, until broccoli is tender (about 8-10 min)
- Top with parmesan and bacon and serve!