A fancy main dish worthy of the first homegrown tomato plucked from your garden!Print
Sauteed Chicken and Capers
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 tomato
- 2 cloves of garlic
- A small spoonful of capers
- Some pitted Kalamata olives
- Salt, pepper and olive oil
- Sautee the chicken in olive oil until the juices run clear.
- Remove the chicken from the heat. Leave the remaining oil in the pan.
- Add all of the other ingredients and more oil if needed. Stir it just until the tomatoes are slightly soft. Add the chicken back in for a minute.
- Serve with rice and steamed vegetables.